Starting college can be intimidating. If you follow the simple steps below, the application process is sure to be painless.
1. Complete an application online or print a paper copy to send by mail. Chatfield does not have an application fee for students who apply online. If you choose to submit a paper application, there is a $10 application fee.
2. Provide official high school transcripts or GED scores Transfer students must provide this information for financial aid purposes.
All official transcripts must be mailed directly to Chatfield College at the following address:
Admissions Office Admissions Office Chatfield College OR Chatfield College 20918 State Route 251 1800 Logan Street St. Martin, OH 45118 Cincinnati, OH 45202 3. Submit official college transcripts Mail an official, sealed transcript from each college and university you have attended to your Admissions Counselor.
Note: Transfer credits only accepted from regionally accredited institutions.
4. Campus Visit
5. Meet with Financial Aid Chatfield offers several options for financial aid to qualified students including scholarships, need-based grants, and work-study opportunities, and low-interest loans. To get a head start, you may begin by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Chatfield’s school code is 010880.
6. Register for classes Meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your educational goals and get registered for classes.
7. Orientation Attend orientation to finalize paperwork and learn about available resources to help students successfully transition into college.