At Chatfield College, students obtain a solid foundation of knowledge and skills necessary for succeeding in a rapidly changing world. Through practical programs and student-college collaboration, Chatfield graduates are empowered to make the most of their abilities and achieve a better future for themselves and their families.
Faith & Community
Create an academic community that fosters moral and spiritual development, along with educational success.
Empowerment & Accountability
Empower students to rely on their own skills and abilities to build productive, successful lives.
Learning & Growing
Inspire a lifelong commitment to learning, growing and succeeding in a changing world.
Through an education at Chatfield, graduates will be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Analyze and Synthesize by examining and distinguishing constituent elements and combining parts or elements into whole.
- Communicate Effectively by exchanging ideas, thoughts, opinions or feelings among multiple cultural groups, including one’s own, using language, symbols, signs or gestures appropriate for everyday living.
- Demonstrate intercultural Knowledge by engaging in behavior that encourages effective relationships in both one-to-one and group situations while respecting intercultural and cultural differences.
- Make Decisions Based on Values by discerning what the individual prizes as ethical, socially worthwhile, good, beautiful and true.
- Cultivate Understanding of Human Expression by integrating individual spiritual, cognitive, and effective responses to experience of the arts.
- Solve Problems by finding solutions to complex questions or situations that present uncertainty or difficulty.