At Chatfield College, students obtain a solid foundation of knowledge and skills necessary for succeeding in a rapidly changing world. Through practical programs and student-college collaboration, Chatfield graduates are empowered to make the most of their abilities and achieve a better future for themselves and their families.
Faith & Community
Create an academic community that fosters moral and spiritual development, along with educational success.
Empowerment & Accountability
Empower students to rely on their own skills and abilities to build productive, successful lives.
Learning & Growing
Inspire a lifelong commitment to learning, growing and succeeding in a changing world.
Through an education at Chatfield, graduates will be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Evaluate and integrate relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Analyze and synthesize information and present it both orally and in writing.
- Utilize computer applications.
- Apply principles of the scientific method and the mathematical process.
- Apply economic principles and interpret history and culture.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical values and ecumenical beliefs and be able to seek their own.