Space is available at either of Chatfield College’s campuses. The St. Martin Campus is beautifully situated on 100 acres in Northern Brown County and our newly renovated, urban campus is located in the historic neighborhood of Over-the-Rhine. Our buildings have multiple areas to rent for events such as seminars, meetings, parties, or receptions. The building can accommodate groups up to 250 people.
|Mongan Building Commons (also includes a 12'x'134 covered porch)||Up to 120||1-60: $350|
|Board Rooms (for business meetings and seminars only) Includes smart board, tables, and chairs.||St. Martin- 36|
|Classrooms (multiple classrooms available for rent) Includes smart board, tables, and chairs.||12-24||$175||$100|
|Sacred Heart Chapel (no restrooms)||300||$500||$150|
|Welcome Center (includes kitchenette)||80||$450||$150|
Discount rate of 10% available for alumni, faculty, staff, and non-profit organizations.
- Catering kitchen facilities: refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, dishwasher
- Ample electric, wireless internet
- Heat and air conditioning
- Public Restrooms*
*The Sacred Heart Chapel has no restroom. Restroom facility in nearby buildings will be available.
- There is no smoking in any campus building.
- Chatfield College activities have priority in the scheduling of rentals.
- All deposits are due at the time of booking. The permit fee is due 30 days prior to the event.
- Permits are for up to eight hours from the time the building is unlocked to the time it is locked.
- Prior arrangements must be made with Chatfield staff to unlock and lock the building.
- Rates include the use of tables and chairs in the classrooms. If additional tables and chairs are needed, permittee must make arrangements with an outside vendor.
- All classrooms must be returned to their original arrangements after use. Permittee will forfeit security deposit if facilities are not returned to their original condition.
- Occupancy counts include all individuals: caterers, bartenders, musicians, etc. using the facilities during a single event.
- The Mongan Commons Area seating could be limited with the use of a dance floor.
- Alcohol may be served, as permitted by Ohio Law. Alcoholic beverages may not be sold on the premises.
- Permittee and all guests must be out of the building by midnight on the day of the usage.
Print out this Chatfield College Permit Agreement and mail the completed form to us.
Questions? Contact David Powell, Facilities Manager at 513-875-3344 ext. 134 or email email@example.com