Join us for Lessons & Carols. December 3, 2021 @ 7 p.m. St. Martin Campus (Sacred Heart Chapel). FREE.
Private Party Rentals
Chatfield College’s campuses are a great place to host board meetings, retreats, family events, and weddings, and receptions.
The St. Martin Campus is beautifully situated on 100 acres in northern Brown County, Ohio and our Cincinnati campus is a modern renovation of a historic building located in Over-the-Rhine.
|Mongan Building Commons (also includes a 12’x 134′ covered porch) at the St. Martin campus.||120||1-60 people: $350|
61-120 people: $550
|Board Rooms (for business meetings and seminars only) Includes smart board, tables, and chairs.||St. Martin campus- 36|
Cincinnati campus- 24
|Classrooms (multiple classrooms available for rent). Includes smart board, tables, and chairs.||12-24 people||$175||$100|
|Sacred Heart Chapel at St. Martin (no restrooms)||300 people||$500||$150|
|Welcome Center at St. Martin (includes kitchenette)||80 people||$450||$150|
|Father Kammerer Library & Learning Center at St. Martin||80 people||$450||$150|
A discount rate of 10% is available for alumni, faculty, staff, and non-profit organizations.
- Catering kitchen facilities: refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, dishwasher
- Ample electric, wireless internet
- Heat and air conditioning*
- Public restrooms*
*The Sacred Heart Chapel has no restroom or air conditioning. Restroom facilities in nearby buildings will be available.
- There is no smoking in any campus building.
- Chatfield College activities have priority in the scheduling of rentals.
- All deposits are due at the time of booking. The permit fee is due 30 days prior to the event.
- Permits are for up to eight hours from the time the building is unlocked to the time it is locked.
- Prior arrangements must be made with Chatfield staff to unlock and lock the building.
- Rates include the use of tables and chairs in the classrooms. If additional tables and chairs are needed, the permittee must make arrangements with an outside vendor.
- All classrooms must be returned to their original arrangements after use. The permittee will forfeit the security deposit if facilities are not returned to their original condition.
- Occupancy counts include all individuals: caterers, bartenders, musicians, etc. using the facilities during a single event.
- The Mongan Commons Area seating could be limited with the use of a dance floor.
- Alcohol may be served, as permitted by Ohio Law. Alcoholic beverages may not be sold on the premises.
- The permittee and all guests must be out of the building by midnight on the day of the usage.
Print out this Chatfield College Permit Agreement and mail the completed form to us.