Join us for Lessons & Carols. December 3, 2021 @ 7 p.m. St. Martin Campus (Sacred Heart Chapel). FREE.
2020-2030 Strategic Plan for Student Support + Growth
The following priorities for student growth and support are part of the current strategic plan. These are new initiatives designed to support our students’ needs over the next 10 years.
Strategic Plan Vision Statement
Chatfield College provides a student-obsessed culture meeting students where they are academically, emotionally, and spiritually so they can gain confidence, newfound abilities, and are on track to achieve their dreams. The vision of the Strategic Plan 2030 rest on three pillars that summarize the vision we hold for our world in 2030 and Chatfield’s role therein:
- Life success will continue to be based on one’s ability to foster strong interpersonal connections. Chatfield’s faith-based programs produce graduates who excel in communication, innovation, and adaptability.
- Student support initiatives provide resources for students so they have the ability to pursue their dreams.
- Technology + sustainability enables convenience services more than ever. Virtual learning is the norm. Chatfield leverages technology and operates sustainably.
Short-term: No later than 2023
Mid-term: No later than 2025
Long-term: No later than 2028
- Create a career services center for paid internships and co-ops (Mid-term)
- Build Toastmasters International memberships into the curriculum (Short-term)
- Implement a formalized community service program with staff oversight (Long-term)
- Create a one-stop student services center (Short-term)
- Evaluate curriculum and leverage technology to facilitate student learning (Mid-term)
- Provide emergency childcare support (Short-term)
- Develop off-curriculum courses and certificates (Long-term)
Technology + Sustainability
- Leverage existing assets for income (Long-term)
- Modernize existing administrative processes (Long-term)
- Create and implement a marketing plan for growth (Short-term)