Join us for Lessons & Carols. December 3, 2021 @ 7 p.m. St. Martin Campus (Sacred Heart Chapel). FREE.
Library + Learning Center
The Chatfield College Library is available to students, faculty, staff, and the community. Resources include periodical databases, interlibrary loans, and a collection of approximately 21,000 books.
- Interlibrary loan, which students can use to request articles and books from libraries throughout the world
- Serving Every Ohio Consortium gives students access to over 8,000,000 books and educational resources from other libraries across the country
- Research help is available by email, phone, or in-person, either by walk-in or appointment.
- Study spaces for extended study sessions
- Access to computers, as well as printing, copying, and scanning.
Start A Free Application
Quick and easy. Get started in minutes!