Tutoring + Mentoring
Our free tutoring program offers options for busy students.
- One-on-one tutoring sessions
- Group study sessions
- Free online tutoring through TutorMe. Every Chatfield has a free TutorMe account. This award-winning online tutoring service provides actual tutors who are skilled in their subject matter and come from schools such as Yale, Princeton, MIT, to name a few. College Credit Plus students can also use their accounts to help them with their non-CCP classes.
Engaging in a mentoring relationship can be a very rewarding and supportive experience as you navigate your way through college.
All mentor/mentee pairings are made with the background of both taken into consideration. Each relationship is personalized to meet your specific needs. Students drive the conversations, ensuring the topics they want to discuss are covered. All discussions with your mentor are confidential. Topics can include:
- Career brainstorming
- How to make the most out of your Chatfield experience
- How to best handle the needs and pressures of college, work, and family
- Brainstorm about how to handle a stressful situation
Start A Free Application
Quick and easy. Get started in minutes!