College Credit Plus (or CCP) is Ohio’s dual enrollment program (now replacing post-secondary options – PSEO).
Graduate from college sooner by earning college and high school credit at the same time. The college credits you earn now can be used to complete an Associate of Arts degree at Chatfield College, which can then transfer to almost any regionally accredited college or university to go towards a Bachelor’s degree.
Attend an Information Session
- Wednesday, November 14- Lockland High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 5- Fairfield High School, 6:30pm
- Thursday, December 6- East Clinton High School, 5:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19- Ripley High School, 6:30pm
- Wednesday, January 16- Eastern High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, January 23- Bethel-Tate High School, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, January 29- North Adams High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, January 30- Loveland High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, January 31- Blanchester High School, 5:30pm
- Students must pass the placement test in the subject they wish to take
- Student fulfills the course pre-requisites
Click here for a guide on CCP.
How to Apply for College Credit Plus
Steps: What You Need to Do: Step 1 Collect and review information about the CCP option Step 2 Notify your high school principal that you plan to participate in CCP next year. You will need one of the following forms:
Letter of Intent to Participate
Letter of Intent to Participate- Home School Students
Step 3 Complete an online application Step 4 Schedule your campus visit Step 5 Take the Accuplacer test
Get your free study guide here
Step 6 Send your official high school transcript to:
20918 St. Rt. 251
St. Martin, OH 45118
Step 7 Select your course(s) with your CCP advisor.
Step 8 Attend a mandatory CCP Orientation (dates coming soon).
Step 9 Begin classes at Chatfield College