Join us for Lessons & Carols. December 3, 2021 @ 7 p.m. St. Martin Campus (Sacred Heart Chapel). FREE.
High School Counselor Resources
We understand the pressures high school counselors face, and if we could help you clone yourself, we would–but we can’t! The best we can do is give you some useful information about Chatfield College so you can help identify students who need the high-support environment we uniquely provide.
First, the important stuff:
Chatfield College is a private, non-profit junior college. We are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3).
Chatfield was founded by the Ursulines of Brown County in 1951 and has always been open to both men and women, and people of any (or no) faith background.
Second, the application details:
- Our application for admission is free.
- A current high school transcript is required and should be emailed from the counseling office to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: High School Transcript for Applicant. Final transcripts or proof of graduation are needed before the student matriculates.
- Merit scholarships are automatically offered based on high school GPA at the time of application. Final transcripts will be reviewed and students may be offered a lower amount if there is a significant difference in GPA.
- To contact our admissions office, please email email@example.com or call 513-875-3344, ext. 115 or 513-921-9856, ext. 235. Either office can help!
- We do not require the ACT/SAT…we were test blind before it was a cool thing to do! If a student has taken the ACT or SAT, we can use their scores for course placement in lieu of them taking the Accuplacer.
ACT (optional): 3221
SAT (optional): 1143
Upcoming Chatfield Recruitment Events for Students
December 2, 2021: North Adams High School
December 6, 2021: Washington Court House High School Lunch Visit
December 7, 2021: Loveland High School
December 8, 2021: Batavia High School
December 16, 2021: Willliamsburg High School CCP Night
January 12, 2022: Mercy McAuley CCP Night
January 18, 2022: Blanchester High School Lunch Visit
January 19, 2022: Lynchburg Clay CCP Night
January 20, 2022: Hillsboro High School
January 27, 2022: Western Brown High School
February 3, 2022: Little Miami High School
February 8, 2022: Eastern High School
February 22, 2022: Clinton County Homeschool Fair
October 1, 2021: Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy College Fair
October 5, 2021: RULH
October 6, 2021: Ludlow High School
October 7, 2021: Oak Hills High School
October 8, 2021: Oyler High School
October 12, 2021: Riverview East Academy DVS event
October 12, 2021: Eastern High School
October 13, 2021: Georgetown High School
October 14, 2021: DVS Taft High School Application Event
October 15, 2021: Clermont Northeastern
October 19, 2021: Hillsboro High School
October 19, 2021: Withrow High School (virtual DVS event)
October 20, 2021: Western Brown High School
October 20, 2021: Withrow High School (virtual DVS event)
October 21, 2021: Cincinnati Public Schools College Night
October 25, 2021: Dater High School College Fair
October 25, 2021: Wilmington High School Lunch Visit
October 26, 2021: Purcell Marian High School DVS
October 26, 2021: DePaul Cristo Rey College Fair
October 26, 2021: Cincinnati Public Schools Financial Aid Workshop
October 28, 2021: Goshen High School to visit St. Martin Campus
November 4, 2021: Open House at St. Martin campus
November 5, 2021: Open House at St. Martin campus
November 10, 2021: Milford High School
November 10, 2021: Lynchburg Clay High School CCP Night
November 11, 2021: Open House at Cincinnati campus
November 12, 2021: Open House at Cincinnati campus
November 15, 2021: Felicity Franklin High School
November 16, 2021: Cincinnati Public Schools CCP Night
November 17, 2021: Peebles High School
November 17, 2021: Dohn Community High School
November 18, 2021: Hillsboro Christian High School
November 18, 2021: Goshen High School
Kaleb Blust, Community Outreach Coordinator
513-875-3344, ext. 115
Alex Eby, Enrollment Advisor
513-921-9856, ext. 235
Christina Mullis, Director of Admissions + Marketing
513-875-3344. ext. 140