Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination
The Distinguished Alumni Award recipient is selected by the Distinguished Alumni Award committee which consists of alumni, board members, staff, and faculty of the college, and is chosen based on the following selection criteria:
- Sevice to Chatfield College
- Professional accomplishments
- Exhibits outstanding service to others
- Exhibits outstanding moral or spiritual values
- Nominee must have attended Chatfield College
- Nominations must be submitted by March 30 of each year
- Anyone may submit a nomination (self-nominations are okay, too)
- Submit a nomination form electronically or download the nomination form here and mail via USPS.
Please contact Kim Monaco with any questions.
513-875-3344, ext. 130
Start A Free Application
Quick and easy. Get started in minutes!