College Credit Plus (or CCP) is Ohio’s dual enrollment program (now replacing post-secondary options – PSEO).
Graduate from college sooner by earning college and high school credit at the same time. The college credits you earn now can be used to complete an Associate of Arts degree at Chatfield College, which can then transfer to almost any regionally accredited college or university to go towards a Bachelor’s degree.
Attend an Information Session
- Monday, February 11- Clermont Northeastern High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 13- Batavia High School. 5:30pm
- Wednesday, February 13- Blanchester High School, 5:30pm
- Wednesday, February 13- Forest Hills, 6:30pm
- Thursday, February 14- Felicity High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 20- Lynchburg Clay High School, 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 21- Georgetown High School. 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 28- Western Brown High School, 6:00pm
- Students must pass the placement test in the subject they wish to take
- Student fulfills the course pre-requisites
Click here for a guide on CCP.
How to Apply for College Credit Plus
|Steps:||What You Need to Do:|
|Step 1||Collect and review information about the CCP option|
|Step 2||Notify your high school principal that you plan to participate in CCP next year. You will need one of the following forms:
Letter of Intent to Participate
Letter of Intent to Participate- Home School Students
|Step 3||Complete an online application|
|Step 4||Schedule your campus visit|
|Step 5||Take the Accuplacer test
Get your free study guide here
|Step 6||Send your official high school transcript to:
20918 St. Rt. 251
St. Martin, OH 45118
|Step 7||Select your course(s) with your CCP advisor.
|Step 8||Attend a mandatory CCP Orientation (dates coming soon).
|Step 9||Begin classes at Chatfield College|
Questions About Becoming a CCP Student?