Black History “Museum” – Commences on Monday, February 3rd
- Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to bring in African American/Black History paintings, sculptures, drawings, pictures, biographies, portraits, etc. which will be posted throughout the campus. The start date will be February 3rd, but submissions will be accepted and displayed through out the month. All art work/contributions from St. Martin will be transferred to OTR for set-up and display
- The “Museum” display will begin in the common area, 1st Floor at OTR
Black History Month Luncheon February 6th 11am – 1pm (OTR campus)
Catered by Ollie’s Trolley
Guest Speaker – TBA February 11th (OTR campus)
- Streaming of the live video will be available to St. Martin campus
Thursday February 13th 11:30-12:30pm (OTR Common Area)
Wednesday February 19th 3:00-4:00pm (OTR Common Area)
- Sign-up sheets posted in LRC at OTR (Name + Literature piece)
- Poems, Small Literature pieces, Articles, etc.
- Faculty, Staff, and Students from St. Martin who wish to participate may email me with information.
- Refreshments and Snacks will be provided both days!
Underground Railroad Freedom Center February 25th @ 11am
- “Rags to Riches” (Free Concert)
- Following the concert, there will be a Free tour of the Freedom Center
- 50 person Limit
- Open to Faculty, Staff, and Students at OTR and St. Martin campuses.
- Chatfield will assist with transportation for St. Martin students to OTR and for all students from the OTR campus to URFC
- Departure from OTR campus will be between 10:15-10:30am (via Streetcar)