Join us for Lessons & Carols. December 3, 2021 @ 7 p.m. St. Martin Campus (Sacred Heart Chapel). FREE.
Covid-19 Safety Updates
November 13, 2020
Chatfield has been diligent this term in keeping our campuses safe from infection of COVID-19. Students, faculty, and staff who attend on-campus have been following the following protocols:
- Wearing masks
- Daily temperature checks for everyone who enters the building
- The campus buildings are sanitized throughout the day to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Class sizes have been adjusted to comply with social distancing requirements
- No-touch hand sanitizing stations throughout the campuses
- Touchless soap dispensers and hand dryers in restrooms
- Signed routes for entrance and exits to limit exposure
- Students, faculty, and staff made aware to stay home if they have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID or starts feeling ill
- Classes were converted to a 2 hr 45-minute block schedule where students only need to attend once a week versus two or three days a week
- Chatfield is non-residential, so students come to class and go home, limiting long-time exposure to other students