A college education is an investment in time and resources that will pay you back in increased work opportunities, life satisfaction, and financial stability throughout your lifetime. Researching and planning are the first steps to getting the education you need to achieve your dreams.
Chatfield’s Office of Student Financial Aid can help you and your family with:
- Exploring your payment and financial aid options
- Applying for the various types of financial aid available
We’re happy to help make the financial aid process more understandable in any way we can.
Free FAFSA Workshop
We can help you complete your financial aid application in one hour! Register for one of our FAFSA Workshops. Fill out the form below to register for one of our sessions:
- November 11, 2020: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Cincinnati Campus
- November 11, 2020: 6-7:30 p.m. at the Cincinnati Campus
- November 12, 2020: 7-8:30 p.m. at the St. Martin Campus
Chatfield College School Code for the FAFSA – 010880
Questions? Who to Contact
Financial Aid Manager
(513) 875-3344, ext. 154
Financial Aid Counselor
(513) 875-3344, ext. 145
1544 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 875-3344, ext. 153
20918 St. Rt. 251
St. Martin, OH 45118
Office hours are generally 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. However, always call before making a special trip to see a financial aid representative, as hours may change. Extended hours are available to meet your needs.