Chatfield Offers Grant to Cincinnati Public School Graduates
The Chatfield Achievement Grant is available to Cincinnati Public School graduates who meet the grant eligibility requirements. This grant allows students to attend Chatfield without worrying about tuition.
The Chatfield Achievement Grant covers:
- The full cost of tuition and fees when combined with federal, state, and institutional aid
- Book allowance
“We are pleased to offer this grant opportunity to eligible CPS graduates. This grant will provide financial relief and help reduce the costs to attain a college degree,” said Robert Elmore, President of Chatfield College. “Education is the gateway to improving one’s life and this grant helps students pursue their dreams.”
- To be eligible for the Chatfield Achievement Grant, students must:
Be a Cincinnati Public School Graduate, who graduated during or after the 2018 school year.
- Student must have attended a CPS district school for a minimum of one academic year prior to graduation.
- Achieved a 2.20 GPA or higher
- Apply for financial aid and qualify for the Federal Pell Grant.
- Be continuously enrolled full-time for Fall and Spring semesters.
The Chatfield Achievement Grant is renewable for up to two years or four semesters for most students. Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress while continuously enrolled full-time. Students must also maintain Pell Grant eligibility each year.
To apply for the Chatfield Achievement Grant, please contact one of our Enrollment Advisors.
Latest from Chatfield
Chatfield College’s Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society’s Beta Omicron Eta chapter has been named a 2022 REACH Rewards chapter from the national Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. The REACH program…